Thursday, May 28, 2009

9 month pictures



Here's Lynda on her 9 month birthday. It's hard to believe that she's been here just as long as she was in my belly. She's learning and growing so much day by day. She's an expert crawler and can pull her self up on almost anything. We keep baby proofing the house more every day. It's amazing just what she can get into. She discovered Josh's bobble head dolls yesterday and will bang into the bookcase to get their heads to move. It's almost like forced cleaning - time to put away or put up high everything she can reach.



Hey Mom, you need some help with the laundry?



We are working to introduce Lynda to more finger foods. This was some white rice. She loved it. The fist fulls of rice just kept coming. I think there was just as much on the bib as that went in her mouth. I know she had a great time exploring the food, but I think Blizzard enjoyed it even more... there was a LOT that fell on the ground. (you really must click on this picture to enjoy it - you can definitely see all the rice everywhere with a bigger picture)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OH Rachel, she's adorable!!!

Karen Ziemkowski said...

I love the rice picture so much!