Monday, May 4, 2009

My first Marlins game

Lynda got to see an amazing first baseball game. Opening day for the Marlins and it was quite the game. I don't remember all of the stats as of right now (yes, I did write them all down for the baby book) but I think she saw a home run, stolen base, grand slam, and inside the park home run. It was great.


Yes, we let our daughter play with a beer bottle. As soon as she say daddy with it it was all she wanted. Yes, we did take more incriminating pictures with her and the beer bottle.... she really enjoying playing with the empty ones. Yes, she did look like she was having a beer in a few of our pictures, but I figured let's not put those online and let people think we are terrible parents serving beer to our child. Just to reiterate - she did not actually consume any beer.








1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh she looks so cute w/ her glasses and hat! She def "enjoyed" quite the game.