Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations, Jessica!

My cousin Jessica graduated from college this morning. I really can't believe that she's graduating. I know that I've been out of school for a while, but it just doesn't feel like enough time has passed that she should already be graduating. We're off to celebrate with her tonight.

In Lynda news - today she's been showing us just how much of a big girl she is. Now that she's mastered the art of standing she wants to prove to us that she can do it herself. When she's awoken from both of her naps today I came into her room to her standing up in her crib. I still haven't seen her do this, but she's obviously mastered it.

She's also getting really good at repeating what you do. I have a great minute and a half long video of her doing "so big", clapping her hands, sticking out her tongue and some others. Unfortunately I've tried twice now to load it on the computer and it's just not working. I'll figure it out eventually and I'm sure she'll already be onto something new.

Another item mastered - she hasn't figured out quite how to crawl in the traditional sense but she has mastered the army crawl - or basically scooting on her belly and using her arms to pull herself along.

Baby girl, you're getting so big.

No comments: