Seriously - I don't understand. How much more feminine can Lynda look? Today she was wearing the same cute onesie she had on in the pictures below with the matching skirt on and she still got called a boy. It happens to us everywhere. "what a cute little boy" "He's so cute" Honestly - I know she doesn't have much hair, but what is it going to take??? I've tried headbands but she likes to take them out and eat them instead. Maybe one day she'll have along hair and no one will think she's a boy. I know that I have a gender neutral stroller and shopping cart cover but just because something is red or green does not mean boy - it means gender neutral people.
Okay - vent over. :)
In all honesty things are great and everyone here is wonderful. I just had to get that off my chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Lynda's the cutest little lady I've ever seen. Do you have the party date picked out?
1st birthday will be on my birthday! What a happy day that will be.
Post a Comment