Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm 10 months old

On Saturday Lynda turned 10 months old. It is starting to hit me hard that she will be a year before I know it. We've already made some decisions about her birthday party. We are definitely having it on my birthday - so if you are in town (and can remember when my birthday is) we'd love to see you. I am going to most likely mail out the invitations right before we leave for Colorado.

Josh and I are beyond excited and anxious for our trip out to the Antons and the Geronas. I've never been to Colorado. Josh hasn't been since his early teen years. Lynda has never been on an airplane before (I'm definitely a little nervous about that one). Her first airplane ride and first time out of Florida all at once. It is amazing how many firsts we've experienced this year with her. I'm trying my best to keep up and write them all down so if one day she asks I can tell her. I had been really bad about scrapbooking, but I'm back in business and have dedicated a few minutes every day of the past week. Let's just say as of a week ago she was still in the hospital as far as her album was concerned. I've now at least made it up to her 5 week of life. I'm (wishfully) hoping to be all caught up by the time I go back to work. Try not to laugh - but that's my ambitious goal.

Now, I know you all don't come on here to listen (or more appropriately read) my banter. I know - you want Lynda pictures. Here's the latest and greatest of our little munchkin.




Just after eating lunch. Why is she so happy? One word - grapes. She's in love with them and devours them just as fast as you can get them on her plate. (Don't worry - I cut them up in teeny tiny pieces. I promise - I won't let her choke)




Today we went to our usual class at Nova and friends Brandon, Avi, and Michelle are in town visiting so we invited them to come join us.



Josh had to work on Saturday so he took today off and joined us for class too.



Crawling to mommy through the tunnel.



Playing in the ball pit.

1 comment:

Gena L said...

we have some of the same pics from NSU! I can't believe she is 10 months old...where did the time go?? It seems like just yesterday we were taking yoga classes together!