Here are my most recent belly pictures - taken yesterday. Today was also my first day back at school. It was really nice to go back. It was really fun to see students from last year around the halls all beyond excited to see me and the belly. It was also the easiest start because I know that it's only a matter of days and I get to be home again but this time with the baby.
So take your guess (if you haven't already).... you don't have much time left. Leave a comment...do you think it's a boy or a girl???

6 comments:
Yay! You look fantastic and I am so excited to find out what your little one is. My guess is a BOY!
I think a boy, but I think a girl would be great too since I have two!
I'll say girl. I'm always right.
I say girl. Either way, you look great! :)
yes, i agree with tony and jen (jen who?). it's a girl. definitely a girl :)
Lindsy says GIRL
Andrew says BOY
Im so excited!!
YEA!
:)
Post a Comment