Lynda Jane was born on 8/27/08 at 11:24am. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 inches long. Today we went to our second doctor's appointment and she is already up to 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches. The doctor says mommy is doing a great job with her feeding. Lynda also got her first "real" bath today since we got the green light from the doctor. She likes this much better than a sponge bath.... pictures to follow (I promise).
I will try and post more updates now that I am starting to feel a little bit more like my old self.
First big update is we are having the baby naming at temple on September 20. Please feel free to email or call if you'd like all the details. The more, the merrier.
Also, when Lynda was one week old, Karen came to take some beautiful pictures of Lynda. Check them out here on her blog. She does great work :)
http://www.karenlisa.com/slideshows/lynda/index.html
I will try and post more updates now that I am starting to feel a little bit more like my old self.
First big update is we are having the baby naming at temple on September 20. Please feel free to email or call if you'd like all the details. The more, the merrier.
Also, when Lynda was one week old, Karen came to take some beautiful pictures of Lynda. Check them out here on her blog. She does great work :)
http://www.karenlisa.com/slideshows/lynda/index.html
Oh - and here is my final belly picture. This was taken the morning Lynda was delivered. I made Josh get one last picture before we left for the hospital.


2 comments:
Hi Rachael,
I have been keeping tabs on you through Dad. I'm thrilled for you and Josh. Lynda Jane is beautiful and your pics of your pregnancy were wonderful. I'm happy for you all!!!
Amy Eagle
So happy for you & Josh. Congrats....she is adorable!
Post a Comment