



The nursery came out so amazing (if I must say - I know I'm a little partial). It's been great fun setting everything up. The mural came out perfect around the furniture (woo hoo good measuring skills). All that's missing is the baby. T-minus 8 days. I have a feeling that if the baby comes early it will be tomorrow only because of Murphy's Law and Josh has concert tickets for tomorrow or the baby will be coming late - maybe baby and me can share a birthday??? :) We'll keep you all posted.
4 comments:
It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to see photos with the baby in it!
I LOVE it! It looks amazing! I can't wait to hear the good news!! Hang in there!!!
How fantastic! You guys did such a great job. Its looks beautiful - like a relazing vacation. I want to live there.
your nursery is gorgeous, I love it!
Post a Comment