So we are waiting in limbo. We really don't know what to do until Fay gives us more information. Thank you for all of those who have called being concerned. In case you don't know it is supposedly true that the drop in pressure from a TS or hurricane can send women into labor. Well since I am now 10 days out I fall into that group of "you really need to check yourself into the hospital if a storm comes". I'm not very happy about it, but I'm also not going to get worked up until we see if it is actually coming this way. I refuse to go to the hospital if it is just some bad rain. I'm still planning to go to work tomorrow if schools haven't been canceled.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Fay goes away. The only way I want to go to the hospital is when I am guaranteed to come home with a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment