Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Six months half birthday celebration

Any reason to celebrate is fine by me. In order to celebrate Lynda reaching the halfway mark to a year we went out to dinner with the family... Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle David, Uncle Brian, and Heather. Since Lynda has been sitting up so well on her own for the past few weeks we decided it was time to break in our high chair cover and let her have a try at it. I think these pictures speak for themselves.... I think she loved it. I guess the only way we'll be bringing the infant seat in from now on is if she is sleeping. What a big girl!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! She looks like she had a great time!

Givette said...

What a big girl!!! I can't believe that 6 months have flown by so quickly!!!