Here's one of my favorites from our Valentine's day shoot. Lynda helped Josh pick out some beautiful flowers that they had sent to me. We had a yummy dinner, too. Our Valentine's tradition has always been my excuse to cook a really nice meal that I wouldn't normally. This year I made red snapper in a mustard sauce, roasted vegetables, and chocolate souffle for dessert. Everything was great but the souffle was by far the best one I've ever had. Not too bad for my first attempt at souffle. I would link you to the recipes, but I can't find them right now online. Email me if you'd like either of the recipes.

Lynda after her first try of solid foods - some rice cereal. She didn't love it and didn't hate it. We're working on it. She still likes her milk the best. Grammy seems to be doing the best job of getting Lynda to eat her solids. We're going to have to take some pointers from the pro.
Lynda after her first try of solid foods - some rice cereal. She didn't love it and didn't hate it. We're working on it. She still likes her milk the best. Grammy seems to be doing the best job of getting Lynda to eat her solids. We're going to have to take some pointers from the pro.
Every year for the past few years Josh and I have been going to Ren Fair. We were really excited to bring Lynda. As you can see she loved it. It was our first time using the jogging stroller and she did great. She took two naps in the stroller and was a champ the whole day. At one point a troll came up to her and she wasn't scared at all - just very curious.
This was taken from the same play time as the video below. As you can see she was having a great time.

1 comment:
How gorgeous is Lynda in that red dress? She looks so beautiful! Every picture of her makes me smile!
Post a Comment