Monday, February 9, 2009

Lynda loves Blizzard

Hearing a baby laugh has to be the sweetest sound in the world. Once Lynda started laughing we are constantly doing everything to get her to keep laughing. She likes it when you blow raspberries on her belly, when she gets to fly like and airplane, and when you tickle her from head to toe. Last night was the best chuckle session ever. We were all playing on the floor - Josh had Lynda and I had Blizzard. Lynda thought everything Blizzy did was hysterical. I didn't want it to end. Blizzard thought it was a game and didn't care what was going on because I was giving him attention. She loves petting him. We just try and keep her away from his ears after she pulled a clump of fur from them last week which made Blizzard cry.

In other news, Lynda has mastered sitting up (with a little help). If we put her in the sitting position she can hold it all by herself. She loves sitting upright to play with her toys. She only time she has a problem is when she is so excited to be sitting up that she waves her arms around in excitement and knocks herself over.

I think I hear her getting up from a nap, so this mommy is back on duty. I promise some sitting up pictures later when I get the chance.

2 comments:

Julia said...

yeah Lynda! Its fun when they start sitting up and becoming mobile. And the laughing is always a joy, Aaron and I also tickle Megan or like to prolong her laughing, its pure joy to hear it and I think they like it too, and its contagious. I can't wait till you all come up here to visit, we're going to have so much fun! The girls are going to have a blast playing together!

Jackie said...

Too adorable! I love baby laughs.