Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Me today - 23 weeks, 1 day


This is me today. The belly is a LOT bigger. It's really surreal for me to think that I am more than halfway done. I've finally started feeling the baby move around a little but no one else has felt it yet. It is a wonderful feeling. Not only does it let me know everything is okay with baby but it makes the whole experience that much more real.
We got the baby's bedding in the other day and now we just have to pick out some paint colors. For those of you wondering about the theme we're going with turtles. Any of my Sigma Kappas would be so proud (I know my big was when we told her). I was thrilled because (1) we can finally stop debating what is actually considered gender neutral and (2) I don't have to find a new spot for my turtle collection it can just stay in the nursery. Once we actually have the room cleared out I'll post some transformation pictures.
I'm off to pack now. Josh and I are heading out tomorrow night for Tampa. We're off to see Mitch graduate from USF's medical school. If I can actually remember to take some pictures I'll post those too! Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel!!! You look amazing. I'm glad I got the e-mail with you and Josh's blog. Your little family is SOO cute. When exactly is your due date? FYI my new e-mail address is rdfelds@uncg.edu use that one instead of the old...

Much love...we must talk soon!

Becca