Friday, May 9, 2008

Congrats, Mitch

Here's us with Mitch after the ceremony.




We had a great time up in Tampa. The only down side is I can't make a 4 hour car ride without a bathroom break. On the way up we were lucky to meet up with Lauren, Bryan, and Ashton for some dinner. Graduation was a wonderful time. Medical school graduations are definitely way more exciting than high school and undergrad. My emotions were definitely getting the best of me at points though. All of the grads get a hood when they walk across the stage. There were a bunch of students in Mitch's class that had their parent/sibling/spouse all with medical degrees that could hood them. I got a teary eyed when the first mom hooded her son.




Also, on a side note, I think Josh and I are now officially hotel snobs - even though we have no right to be. We stayed in a Quality Inn that was less than desirable. The location was ideal but that was about it. I didn't like the way the carpets felt so I left my shoes on the whole time, the shower smelled, the toilet rocked, and the sink was insanely short.

No comments: