Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Break week

Well this week was spring break and Josh took the week off too. It was great because we got to do some relaxing and be productive. We really needed to get moving on some baby projects so off we went to the baby stores. I thought registering for our wedding was tough - it was nothing compared to all this baby stuff. First off, at least I knew a little bit about housewares and such, I liked stores like Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I think I could count the number of times on one hand I had been to a baby store - and it was always to get a shower gift for someone else.

So off we went to go and look at furniture. I have to say - quite the adventure. After two trips and dragging Josh's mom along too we were able to pick out a beautiful set for baby's room. We also placed an order for a glider and ottoman. Now these things I realized we needed... I think the bigger adventure came when we went to start a registry. We are still working on it, but after three trips to two baby stores I think we're off to a good start.

No comments: