Sunday, July 12, 2009

I caved...

Yes, I finally caved and joined facebook. I put up a lot of resistance for a long time. I had plenty of reasons and excuses. I'm not going to live on it [like some people I know... not naming names or anything ;o) ] I know once I go back to work I'll have even less time for it. There just kept being more and more people that I was wondering how they were doing and I hadn't spoken to in a while. Now that you know - go ahead and you can request me. I'm being a little lazy and not hunting for people with much effort.

Anywho... here are some pictures of Lynda.

ps - less than two weeks until Colorado!!! Whoo hooo... we're all so excited!





Lynda's first taste of pancakes. Daddy made them extra special and added some fresh banana to them.

No comments: