I've been terribly lately at blogging. I have so many pictures and great things to share with everyone but you are just going to have to be patient with me. Big milestones for Lynda include: First and second Marlins games, she got her first tooth, went swimming and loves the water, can almost pull herself up to a sitting position from most other positions, loves Blizzard and all dogs. I'm sure if you keep me going long enough I can think of many more.
I promise I will post pictures and stories soon. For now just know that we are all happy and healthy and in the grand scheme of things that's all that really matters. :)
She'll be 8 months next Monday and I'm going to try and get the pictures up by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad all is well! I keep meaning to give you a call. I would love to get together with you and Lynda soon!
Post a Comment