Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Foot update
We went to have my two week foot check up. The fractures look like they are healing nicely. I'm still in a decent amount of pain when I try to walk on the foot. I mentioned to the doctor that my heel has been in a lot of pain when I try walking with the boot on. He checked everything out and it just looks like I have some bad bruising all along my arch when it got flattened out from the car running it over. Funny thing was he looked at the x-ray and I actually have a pin stuck in my foot.. probably from years ago. It's not what's causing the pain or anything but I had no idea I had a pin stuck in my foot. I go back again in three weeks for another follow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
feel better soon!
Post a Comment