Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School's almost over

It's officially the last week of school and I couldn't be happier. This has been a rough year. In short I switched departments this year and taught all freshmen science. I really can't believe I have been teaching for three years already. Today a student brought in a bunch of cute onsies and blankets for the baby - so sweet.

The nursery is looking amazing. Mom has been hard at work painting the mural. I'll post pictures as soon as it's all done. You'll have to be patient though - they're leaving on vacation for three weeks this weekend. Look for those pictures in July.

Josh also finally joined Facebook (which I know makes a lot of you very happy). I am still not going to join because I don't want students looking for me, but if you want to pass on the word that he's on there, I'll be checking out stuff from there too. Like David likes to say - we are one person.

No comments: